HOW WE ACT
The Law Office Natalia Szwajczak acts on the basis of binding legal regulations relating to the profession of legal advisers and legal service. Our services are always rendered with the highest professional diligence. Caring about goodwill and privacy of our clients, we pay particular attention to keeping in absolute secrecy all information entrusted to us.
The Law Office cooperates with other lawyers, including notary public and foreign law offices. Moreover, we keep contact with representatives of academic circles in Poland and abroad. We also cooperate with sworn translators, statutory auditors, experts in real estate, geodesists, professional designers and experts in other fields.
Legal service rendered by the Law Office encompasses in particular:
- giving legal advices
- representation of clients at a pre-litigation stage
- conducting mediations, alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- preparation of claims, appeals and other pleadings
- representation of clients before courts and other institutions
- preparation of legal opinions, analysis, contract drafts and other documents