Natalia Szwajczak, legal adviser, founder of the Law Office
Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Rzeszow, number of the entrance in the register of legal advisors Rz-557.
She graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University. She has completed with distinction studies at The British Centre for English and European Legal Studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University. Moreover, she completed The International and Comparative Law Programme at the Faculty of Law of Catholic University in Tilburg (Katholieke Universiteit Brabant, The Netherlands).
She has a fluent knowledge of English language, in particular legal English.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University
- Completed with distinction studies at The British Centre for English and European Legal Studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University
- Completed The International and Comparative Law Programme at the Faculty of Law of Catholic University in Tilburg (Katholieke Universiteit Brabant, The Netherlands).
- Completed apprenticeship in the profession of legal advisers – gaining the title of legal adviser in 2003
- In 1998-2000 work in SALANS Law Office in Warsaw; matters relating tocivil, commercial, antimonopoly, business, administrative and international law, connected with legal advice mainly to foreign clients.
- In 2000-2004 research and didactic work at an assistant post at The University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow; tutorials with students on civil, commercial and administrative law.
- In 2000-2004 work as a consultant in The Association of Entrepreneurship Promotion in Rzeszow; preparation of applications for projects to be grant aided by European Union programmes; provision of legal advice to Polish and foreign investors concerning civil, commercial and administrative law;conducting trainings within the scope of undertaking and conducting business activity.
- In 2004-2009 work as a legal adviser – coordinator of Legal Department in Zaklady Magnezytowe „Ropczyce” S.A. in Ropczyce; comprehensive legal service for a company noted on the stock exchange and the capital group, including legal service of investment projects in Poland and abroad (China – joint venture company, Ukraine), corporate matters (shareholders meeting, supervisory board,management board, subsidiaries and associated companies); current legal service within the scope of commercial contracts (domestic and foreign), capital market and stock exchange, other matters concerning business, commercial, civil, labour and administrative law;cooperation with foreign law offices (including Chinese).
- In 2004-2009 member of the Supervisory Board of Chrzanowskie Zaklady Materialow Ogniotrwalych S.A. in Chrzanow.
- Since 2009 practice in the Law Office Natalia Szwajczak in Rzeszow.
- Since 2011 member of the Supervisory Board of Gospodarka Komunalna Sp. z o.o. in Boguchwala.
- In 2012-2016 member of the Supervisory Board of GOKOM EKO Sp. z o.o. in Boguchwala.
- In 2014-2018 work at Rzeszow University of Technology; legal service in the English language of international scientific and research projects of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics (including participation in foreign negotiations) and Centre of Innovations and Technology Transfer (consortium agreements, license contracts, non-disclosure agreements and others); current legal service in the Legal Advisers Department concerning civil,commercial, administrative, intellectual property and labour law; representation of the University in court and administrative proceedings.
- Knowledge of English language – fluent in speaking and writing, in particular legal English
specialised trainings, in particular within the scope of:
- capital market and stock exchange regulations
- European regulations concerning capital groups
- international sale of goods contract
- EU competition and consumer law
- European execution title
- Legal aspects of commerce and investments in China
- commercial cooperation with Ukraine
- negotiations of commercial contracts
- finances for managers non-financiers
- administrative law and procedure
- real estate management
- law on higher education
- professional service of a law office client