Law Office Natalia Szwajczak started its activity in January 2009. It ensures legal advisory services for businesses, public institutions and private persons. It offers professional and complex legal service for domestic and foreign entities, rendering services also in English language.
Professionalism, commitment, honesty, constant enhancement and achievement of qualifications make the services rendered by the Law Office to be at the excellent level. So far, we have built trust of many small, medium and large businesses as well as private persons. Upon their consent, on request, we are ready to present you their recommendations.
Law Office Natalia Szwajczak has a rich experience within the scope of legal service of businesses, public institutions and private persons, as well as other entities, both on domestic and international market,in particular:
- experience in the scope of legal service of international commercial transactions (export and import contracts, using of INCOTERMS®2010 rules, knowledge of international conventions and European Union regulations with respect to international trade and so-called “soft-law” acts including UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts and International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) codifications, as well as model law acts);
- legal service of investment projects, Polish and foreign (including for example joint venture company in China, investments regarding state roads and motorways);
- complex legal service of business entities, including capital transactions (mergers and acquisitions, share capital changes), creation and functioning of capital groups, current corporate and business activity service, choice of an economic activity form;
- experience within the Chinese market (including preparation of commercial and investment contracts, registration of a joint venture company);
- experience in legal service of international scientific and research projects, including within the scope of intellectual property law;
- proceedings before international institutions and tribunals, including European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.
- Legal service also in the English language – in particular within the scope of foreign investment projects and commercial transactions; we conduct negotiations, prepare contracts and other documents, cooperate with foreign law offices, prepare translations.
- Legal service within the scope of international business turnover – thanks to our experience in application of international regulations of foreign trade transactions, both of uniform law and so-called “soft law”, we render legal services for participants of international trade.
- Conduct of trainings for enterprises concerning international business turnover – examples of trainings subjects:
- Application of ICC Model International Sale Contract in commercial transactions between businesses coming from the European Union member states
- Counteracting delays in payments in commercial transactions in European Union
- Contract for the international sale of goods in commercial transactions between businesses from the European Union member states
- Flexible attitude to each of our clients through adjusting the form of cooperation and settlements rules to their specific needs.
The motto of the Law Office Natalia Szwajczak is to meet the client’s expectations halfway and to adjust rendered services to their specific requirements and needs. The Law Office presents businesslike attitude in relation to a business client and practical approach to other clients and partners. The Law Office team undertakes to conduct cases of untypical or pioneer character, which require systematic and comprehensive attitude to the matter.
The superior idea of the Law Office is to protect the client’s interest and individual approach to each of their legal problems. Our services are rendered with the highest professional diligence and according to the principles of professional ethics. Thanks to constant striving for perfection through deepening our knowledge and raising our professional qualifications and skills, we are able to take up new challenges in order to meet clients’ expectations.